Beeflower

Thursday 3 March 2011

A beauty with white dots.

I've been to Sweden today with Charlotte, Mom, Julie(my siss) and her friend Vilde. I brought home with me a beautiful marin-blue dress with white dots and a red headband with white dots, a red lipstick and a kitchen apron. Of course I also brought home a lot of candy and I'm really tired. Tomorrow is going to be a long day, so is Saturday and Sunday too. Can't say I'm looking forward to practicing for tests.
//photo; copyright iltularve.blogspot.com
//photo; copyright iltularve.blogspot.com
Aina

2 comments:

Henriette Kolle said...

Oh my God, marin-blue dress? I'm in love <3 But studying during the holidays? Not a big fan... Good luck ,though! =)

anonym said...

åh, nydelignydelig design!

Please, be my reader.

Follow ♫
Related Posts with Thumbnails