Beeflower

Tuesday 1 March 2011

The sweetest taste of cake on a lovely Tuesday morning.

A wonderful evening yesterday and a lovely morning today with Charlotte. We have laughed a lot of this movie. You have to check it out, it's hilarious! About four of clock mom and dad came home from Riga, they had shopped a loads of clothes and candy to my sister and I. And my mom has gotten so good at buying the right kind of clothes to me. They fitted me perfectly. A lovely piece of shorts that is black with white dots all over, I'm looking forward spending summer in it! And a lovely red dress with a midbelt, a dress that swings itself with leopard-pattern and a skirt and a midbelt. They also gave me a black bolero - it fitted my 1930dress in dark red perfectly! Now almost every piece of the perfectly made carrot cake that Charlotte made me is gone. The whole family loved it, included me - I thought it was incredible! Oh, I can't describe how good it was.
//photo; copyright iltularve.blogspot.com
They also gave me reads(for my saxophone playing and whom where very cheap over there!) and 
a lot of notes, pieces. I can't wait to try them all out! 
//photo; copyright iltularve.blogspot.com
And I dropped the red lipstick today, so sorry.
Have your day been as wonderful as mine?
Aina

1 comment:

Veit said...

Yes my day is wonderful as yours...

I look looking/reading at your blog...

Please, be my reader.

Follow ♫
Related Posts with Thumbnails