Beeflower

Friday 11 March 2011

It's a beautiful new day

I'm so sorry I haven't updated for a while, my non-life-life has gone mad the last couple of days. Wandering around wearing lovely hairbands and summerclothing(seriously, I can't wait until summer) just reading history and english and math. I thought the spring had come with bare streets and sunglasses in my backpack. But the winter did indeed return, great.
One of my teacher(actually) gave me some tips on some café's I should check out and I certantly will(when I get old enough, though).
Now I will return my concentration in cartoon-teaching. Norwegian lessons is the best subject ever. Or not.
Well, lets just say - it's not far before easter and I will turn eighteen(actually today its 37 days left)!
//photo; copyright iltularve.blogspot.com
//photo; copyright iltularve.blogspot.com
Have a lovely day!
Aina

1 comment:

wholesale artful dodger said...

I like this post, it was simple yet cool. I like also your hair band it was very stunning. Thank you for sharing.


Michelle

Please, be my reader.

Follow ♫
Related Posts with Thumbnails