Beeflower

Monday 7 March 2011

Don't you worry

The school has started and I'm back with more energy than ever(or that's what I am suppose to be). I got a grade on my History and philosophy test I was very happy about. My day will be long and yes too long to be a first schoolday after vacation, but I like to tell myself it is Monday - as in mon day(my day). I will do the best out of my long and tired Monday and drink a lot of coffee. What do you do to make your Monday a lovely Monday? 
//photo; copyright iltularve.blogspot.com
//photo; copyright iltularve.blogspot.com
Aina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im not a stranger Aina <3 Neijda :3 Menne det er Malin jeg bare lurte på om du ville sjekke min blogg ? :) Men pliiiis !!! Ikke vis den til familien ... jeg liker ikke at de skal lese den det blir helt feil , men kan du ?? www.downtownfreaks.blogg.no

Please, be my reader.

Follow ♫
Related Posts with Thumbnails