Beeflower

Sunday 30 January 2011

Two can have a party.

Sunday is my funday. Lekser og øving, timer foran symaskinen som blir et lite stykke 50'talls-shorts med hvite prikker og lysrosa bakgrunn, hvite knapper og et lite stykke sløyfe. Egentlig vil jeg komme meg til kinoen og se Brulesque, det skal jeg. Snart. Den kommende uken blir det hvert fall hardt arbeid og ingen kino - det er så altfor mye å gjøre i den.
Sunday is my funday. Homework, practicing my saxophone, hours in front of the sewingmachine who becomes a piece of 50's shorts with white dots and babypink backcolour, white cute buttons and a little bow. I want to get to the movies and watch Brulesque, and I will. Soon. But it'll sure not be next week because it will be so much hard work to do - to much undone already. 
//photo; copyright iltularve.blogspot.com
//photo; copyright iltularve.blogspot.com

 Aina

2 comments:

Andrea said...

liker søndager(:
Høres ut som en deilig, produktiv dag! Du er flink <3

Sara said...

Kul styling :)

Please, be my reader.

Follow ♫
Related Posts with Thumbnails