Beeflower

Monday 28 February 2011

There's no place like home

I've spent all yesterday just having a nice day, sewing a 1930 dress and just doing exactly what i wanted. I also took amazing pictures of my beautiful sister. I'll post some of them here. Today has been a busy day, cleaning in the house, making food, baking cake, practicing my sax, walking Amadeus, playing cards - I have no other words but busy.
And soon my dearest Charlotte is coming over tonight. I'm truly looking forward to see her again. And my sister will have her friend Anna over. So much fun it'll be!
Wish you all a lovely week, and hope those of you that has no vacation will have an easy week and not a too hard one.
Now some pictures!
//photo; copyright iltularve.blogspot.com
//photo; copyright iltularve.blogspot.com
Oh, she is so lovely and beautiful - don't you think?
Aina

No comments:

Please, be my reader.

Follow ♫
Related Posts with Thumbnails