Beeflower

Friday 18 February 2011

Oh, how dare you?

The best day ever. I woke up with a picture in my head of the world with spring all around, warm weather, sun and flowers - the smell of spring. Unfortunately I opened my eyes too early and found out that there was no spring, my dream was far away from the truth. The world I woke up to was white and cold, there was fire in the fireplace and my breakfast was on the table(sweetmom). Oh how I miss spring - I can't wait! 
Today I've practiced my pianoplaying, I've been a frenchwrek, I've been oh so nervous for the history and philosophy test and finally I'm done with it, I also practiced my lovely saxophone. 
I bought a beautiful dress(click at the words and picture of the dress and where I bought it will pop up) that I am oh so in love with. I wandered down Oslo's streets wearing a red and white dress with dots, my red coat with little roses on it and my sweet red hat. I had a white bag in one hand and a big smile on my face. yes - dresses is worthy the trip to Oslo when you can travel as much as you want from Drammen to Oslo for 630kr per month and of course because looking at dresses and buying them is one of the things in the world I love the most. Of course I will show you how it looks on me when wearing it tomorrow - at least I'll try make taking some pictures of me in it. 
Now the busy weekend is starting, I've had a wonderful and stressful week - how has your week been? 
Have a lovely weekend!
//photo; copyright iltularve.blogspot.com
I could've shown you the red dress' true red colour but then it would've crashed with the colours of the blog, so I made the picture black/white. Hope you'll survive.  
//photo; copyright iltularve.blogspot.com
Aina

1 comment:

anonym said...

sv; tusen takk!♥

Please, be my reader.

Follow ♫
Related Posts with Thumbnails