Beeflower

Friday 25 February 2011

There's nothing like a piece of cake.

Oh how I love vacation. I've just made myself a lovely cake, brownie. Now I'll sit down by my wonderful sewing machine and sew beautiful 50's materials. Though some of my vacation is ruined, I have to practice for a couple of tests I'm not gonna let that ruin everything. 
Have a lovely vacation or weekend everyone!
And I truly recommend you to listen to some Dionne Bromfield and Billie Holiday in your weekend, everyday or vacation. I truly love them. 
//photo; copyright iltularve.blogspot.com
//photo; copyright iltularve.blogspot.com
Aina


2 comments:

motionocean said...

brooooownies <3

Hege Davidsen said...

Elsker designet ditt søta!:) <3
og fint bilde <3

Please, be my reader.

Follow ♫
Related Posts with Thumbnails