Beeflower

Saturday 26 February 2011

Zoot Suit Riot

You have no idea, my dearest readers. This Saturday has been the most wonderful one in so long. My sister and I have been practicing our instruments, walking our dog, Amadeus, been at Gulskogen shoppingmal, taking pictures, baking cake, playing piano together and separated, watching some sport(wow, I know) on television, and making our homemade pizza(burned it too), we've also spent the evening watching The police academy six(or something, not sure of the title). I wish you a good night everyone, hope your Saturday was as fine as mine!
//photo; copyright iltularve.blogspot.com
//photo; copyright iltularve.blogspot.com
This is the playsuit I sewed the other day.
Aina

6 comments:

Chalten said...

The most amazing outfit I´ve seen in a long time!

Anonymous said...

Har du sydd den helt selv !? Kan du lage en lignende til meg neste gang jeg er der ? Du er super flink !! <3

Anonymous said...

Haha !! Jeg glemte og si hilsen Malin XD <3

Aina said...

selvfølgelig.<3

Unknown said...

zoot suits has a charm that's hard to ignore. Love to collect more of them.

Purple Suits said...

I remember Nicole Kidman also have that hair in one of her movies in the past years.

Please, be my reader.

Follow ♫
Related Posts with Thumbnails