Beeflower

Wednesday 25 November 2009

She looked like an angel


I looked into her beautiful, dark and even eyes. They were full of sorrow and fear. She couldn’t smile. Not real, even how hard she tried, she didn’t fool me. I thought I saw a tear dripping from the corner of her eye, but the next second it was gone. I could feel her feelings. They were tensed and worried at the same time. She was closed and I could guess what had happened to her, but I wouldn’t dig. It would hurt her, I could tell it from her eyes. All she wanted to do was to live through just another day. If she was able to and she kind of wished she wasn’t. Her fair, black hair danced in the wind and her red lips pursed together, as if she tried once more to smile. Her beautiful dark blue eyes closed slowly, as trying to concentrate, she swallowed. Her eyes opened, another fake smile. I felt her sadness. I turned. Couldn’t stand to look at her anymore. It was just too much in her eyes. Too much pain.

-Tekst; Aina

- Tears of an angel - RyanDan


- Bilde fra google

Love Aina



1 comment:

Please, be my reader.

Follow ♫
Related Posts with Thumbnails